Welcome to Warwickshire Flower School
The Garden Florist offers a range of Leisure Classes and Professional Training in Floristry, Horticulture and Garden Design. Our classes are aimed at all levels (unless otherwise stated in the course description), to be creative, challenging, inspiring but most of all enjoyable!
Our style is working with seasonal flowers, taking inspiration from our surroundings and working to sustainable practices to create relaxed styled arrangements using our own cut flowers.
Our teaching and learning style is aimed to ensure you feel inclusive, engaged, inspired and confident in your learning,
Come and join us! In person - ONSITE, ONLINE or in our MEMBERSHIP for 'Cut Flowers & Floristry'
ARE THESE CLASSES FOR ME?
- The perfect class for those who just wish dabble into something creative with no experience required.
- Spoil yourself or a friend with a relaxed styled class where everything is provided along with the chance for a sociable chat, a cuppa and some nibbles.
- Browse our on site shop filled with gifts, florist treats, plants and creative ideas!
- Have a wander into the cut flower garden to see what were growing or to meet our residential Peacock
- Our WORKSHOP GIFT CARD voucher is the perfect gift for a friend who loves their garden or simply arranges flowers in their home.
- Still not sure? Why not try one of our seasonally run 'Flower Arranging Taster Classes' a short class designed to let you see what were all about here at The Garden Florist.
SEE OUR LATEST AUTUMN & CHRISTMAS CLASSES BELOW
SHOULD I INVEST IN A PROFESSIONAL CLASS?
Yes, most definitely as learning never stops! Investing in your training can totally reconnect you to your business or support you in starting your a business.
- Our professional training classes aim to provide you with clear teaching and learning to achieve your identified objectives.
- Business success comes in many forms and our professional classes help you to identify confidently your business journey.
- Our professional classes enable you to develop new skills and knowledge to support your individual and business growth.
We offer a range of pathways including 1:1 Coaching, Masterclasses and training courses specifically for those looking to enter into the 'Cut Flower and Floristry' industry.
- Our classes range from a one day course to attending the whole week with us.
- We welcome calls to discuss your journey to ensure our class is the most suitable for you!
Remember, we're also travelling on our own business journey and we wish to share the pathway with you!
Our Location - The Garden Florist at our home studios set within our garden down a quiet lane. This beautiful setting is both idyllic, relaxing and provides a wealth of inspiration for learning.
Our Tutors - Our classes are taught by me, Tina The Garden Florist or by one of our carefully selected tutors. I've spent my whole career within Floristry and Horticulture as a Lecturer, Curriculum Manager, Professional Gardener, and Business Owner.
Our Passion - As a qualified Lecturer I'm exceptionally passionate about the standard of teaching and learning within the industry. It’s this dedication to the industry and education that has enabled the garden florist to work with learners to achieve the corvetted RHS Medals at both the Chelsea Flower Show and BBC Gardeners World Show.
Our love - Our teaching inspiration comes from a walk in the garden or potter around the fields with the ever changing seasons there's always something to capture the imagination. We're passionate about working with seasonal flowers and foliage in a sustainable way in all of our classes!
It’s this combination of Horticulture and Floristry that really does make the garden florist unique!